Civil Service Commission
August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT
List of Passer/s CSE-PPT (Doha, Qatar)
Civil Service Examinations Result for the October 14, 2018 (BCLTE and Pre-Employment/Promotional Test)
Title of Exam :
Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TEST (1ST LEVEL)
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TEST (2ND LEVEL-TECHNICAL)
Promotional Test (Technical/Professional)
Promotional Test (Executive/Managerial)
CSC RO I
CSC RO II
CSC RO III
CSC RO IV
CSC RO V
CSC RO VI
CSC RO VII
CSC RO VIII
CSC RO IX
CSC RO X
CSC RO XI
CSC RO XII
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by December 09, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on Examinee Number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional/Field Offices by December 26, 2018.
PASSERS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO VERIFY/CHECK FIRST THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CERTIFICATION BEFORE GOING TO THE CSC REGIONAL/FIELD OFFICE.
(Clickable link of the CSC ROs/FOs Directory)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures,
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
a. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which is preferably valid (not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
Voter's I.D./Voter's Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder's name, clear picture, signature and
PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman's Book; HDMF Transaction Card;
PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen's ID; or ACR I-Card.
Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
b. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available. ##